1. We reserve the right to act in the best interests of the dog at all times. This includes seeking veterinary advice if he/she becomes ill. If your own vet is close by we will attend them, otherwise we will attend the nearest available vet. We will contact you immediately should your dog become ill. We reserve the right to seek appropriate and swift veterinary attention regardless of cost. The owner is liable for all veterinary costs. As a Certified Canine First Responder, we reserve the right to administer basic first aid, if appropriate, before attending the vet.
2. All dogs are accepted at their owners’ risk. While every possible care and attention is given to each dog, we cannot be held responsible for any injury or illness. You the owner will cover any vet fees incurred. Pawsome Manners is not liable for any claims by third parties or any other related expenses. We hold full public liability insurance.
3. If you cancel the training session with less than 24 hours notice, a €25 cancellation charge will apply.
4. Our professional advice is based on scientific information and is prescribed and tailored specifically for your circumstance and situation. We will cease assistance and support should you, a family member or person in charge of your dog partake in any form of training that is not included in your plan.
5. By not conforming to the advice provided to you by us you may be putting you, your family, other members of the public and/or other animals at risk. Always adhere to all safety protocols that we advise.
6. By completing this document you agree to indemnify Pawsome Manners against any damage or injury caused by your dog to any other person or animal while under your care.
7. By completing this document you agree to all above terms and conditions.